It’s National Vitamin C Day.
Didn’t know there was a National Vitamin C day? Why wouldn’t there be? This powerhouse vitamin deserves a whole week with all of the benefits it brings it to our lives. I mean, if we can have what feels like 3 National Margarita days a year why wouldn’t we have at least one day dedicated to something bettering not only our health, but skin too. So in honor of this monumental day we have decided to share all of the reasons we love Vitamin C and all of our favorite skincare products that get an added punch from it.
Why should I use products with Vitamin C?
Vitamin C has a whole host of benefits when added to your skincare routine, with the most notable being it’s ability to protect your skin from free radical damage caused by UV exposure. UV exposure is almost inevitable so using products that are combating the damaging rays of the sun and pollution is a must! It also boosts collagen growth, resulting in more smooth, plump skin because it helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Read on for more reasons you should be looking for products that contain some form of Vitamin C.
- Brightens dark spots and helps to inhibit melanin production which aids in evening out your skin tone.
- Encourages cell turnover and generation, helping your skin from getting dull looking.
- Protects against sun damage.
The top skincare products with Vitamin C that we recommend:
- C&E Strength Max -Daily use of this anti-aging formula in conjunction with the appropriate PCA SKIN broad spectrum sunscreen provides optimal skin protection. This product works to minimize fine lines and wrinkles and evens out skin tone in as little as one week.
- C E Ferulic -Use this for advanced environmental protection against damaging free radicals, it increases firmness and replenishes lipids to visibly reduce wrinkles. Plus, once absorbed, this serum can’t be washed or rubbed off, so it is an ideal product for those with dry skin.
- C-Quench -This product contains several powerful antioxidants to provide you with exceptional protection. Anti-aging ingredients encourage collagen production to fill in fine lines and wrinkles while creating a more even skin tone.
- Phloretin CF -This lightweight formula is ideal for those with oily skin, and it’s also great for men who need the protection of a Vitamin C serum but don’t like the feeling of heavier products. With regular use, Phloretin CF can help you achieve a firmer, brighter complexion and assist in the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Phloretin CF Gel – Ideal for normal, oily and combination skin types as well as men looking for a lighter consistency treatment, the gel helps to diminish dull skin and create a brighter, more even complexion.
By incorporating skincare products that have Vitamin C in some form you’re going to exponentially slow down the signs of aging by protecting your skin from UV damage and free radicals but also by increasing your collagen production.
What are some of your favorite skincare products with Vitamin C?