- Full Name: Whitney Nacole Fuselier
- Position: Medical Aesthetician/Laser Technician
- Why did you choose to be a part of Saxon MD Facial Plastic Surgery? I wanted to take my
passion for skincare to the next level. After researching many facilities I knew Saxon MD would be the
perfect fit and best place to continue growing in my career.
- What is your job background? Specializing in all medical Aesthetics and Laser
treatments with 6 years of experience.
- What do you do in your free time? How and why did you get into those things?
Outdoor activities, traveling, and trying out new restaurants! I love to eat so staying active was a must
- What are you most passionate about and why? I’m most passionate about bringing
confidence back in peoples lives with skincare. As a teenager I struggled with acne and never want anyone
to be embarrassed about their appearance.
- What is your favorite quote and why? “If you don’t climb the mountain you
can’t see the view” Reminds me to never be afraid to take chances.
- What three words describe you best? Why? Positive- I generally always see the
glass half full and like to believe I see the best in people. There is always a reason to be happy!
Enthusiastic- always eager to move forward and full of energy. Funny-I normally never meet a stranger.
We are so excited to welcome Whitney to the Saxy Squad team and to have her heading our MedSpa, Breathe Wellness. With her experience, coupled with ours we are now
able to offer more treatments than ever before.
We will also be offering a monthly Medspa membership that will include a monthly facial, discounted
products and injectables, as well as a point system designed to save you money on procedures down the road!
For more information give us a call or schedule you appointment using our online scheduler.